Checklists can be created and attached to specific inspection types and are available for all the modules using inspections. Users are not required to use electronic checklists when completing an inspection. Checklists can be printed and attached to notification letters.
Learn how to Create Checklists.
- Open the controlling record for the applicable module
- Click Edit (Permitting & Project Systems only)
- Navigate to the Inspections tab and select Edit on the inspection or Add a New Inspection
- If the Status Value box is checked, the system will automatically change the status of the inspection based on the checklist results
- Scroll down to the Checklists section and select a checklist to open it
- Open the required sub-sections to begin working and add any Answers, Results, or Notes
Note: In most cases, the default checklist item status is set to a default of N/R or N/A so that an inspector does not have to click every checklist item if they are only required to complete a few of the checklist items.
- Once done, click Save Inspection to save your work. By default, we provide notification letters that can include copies of the checklist results.