The Print Menu interface is identical throughout all the modules. The system automatically identifies the module where the user is located when the print menu button was clicked. Only those forms and letters associated with the specific module or specific tab within a record will be displayed.
Example: A user is in the permit system and has the inspection tab activated within a permit record. If the print menu button is clicked, only the forms and letters that relate to permitting inspections are displayed in the list.
- Navigate to the applicable module > List
- Search for and select a record from the list
- Click Print Menu
- Select a Form/Letter To Print from the drop-down, this pulls from the current module record
- Choose the Print Output Format
- Display PDF in Browser: This option will open the PDF in a browser window. It also tries to override the settings of the local computer. CivicGov cannot control how the local computer displays PDF documents in a browser or forces the PDF to be downloaded and opened.
- Download / Save PDF File: Select to download a copy of the PDF to your computer.
- Select an Addressee/Receiver from the drop-down
Note: This option allows you to address the form/letter to a specific audience. (Only applicable on forms or letters that have addressee information, it will be ignored on other forms). This drop-down will list the applicant, owner, contractor, and occupant information as well as list anyone listed in the contacts tab associated with the record or anyone who has paid an invoice associated with a record.
- Click Print Letter