CivicGov provides a series of quick reference icons that will appear at the top of planning, zoning, project, permit, and fire/safety inspection records where specific conditions exist. The icons are used to inform the user that conditions exist at the property or unit level of the record that may be required the current application or inspection process to be placed on hold or stopped based on what the conditions is as it relates to the property.
- Complaint Icon: Identifies that open, unresolved complaints exist at the property level for the specific record
- Violation Icon: Warns that open, unresolved violation records exist at the property level
- Tax Payment Status: Informs staff that the property taxes on the subject property have not been paid and are past due. This is a manual entry process unless CivicGov was specifically set to communicate automatically and in real-time with the customer's property tax payment system. If the customer is using CivicGov for property tax payments, this process is enabled by default.
- Historical Property: Identifies properties that are located within a historic district or are on a historical register. This process is a manual entry process unless CivicGov was set to communicate directly with assessor databases or recurring imports of assessor data include a historical flag field.
- Documents Attached: Informs the user that documents are attached to the current record
- Land Contamination: Informs that a land contamination flag has been set to true for the parcel
- Lead Paint: Informs the user that a lead paint flag has been added to the parcel
- Conservation Flag: Identifies the parcel as a conservation area
- Waterways Flag: Informs the user that the parcel contains a waterway
- Wetlands Flag: Identifies the parcel as a wetland
Location of Icons
If conditions exist that cause icons to be displayed they will appear in the top left corner of the record.