As part of the implementation process your consultant and our engineering team will create any required fee reports. Some reports may require custom configuration. Staff can create their own fee reports and save those reports for future use.
Create a Fee Report
- Navigate to the Reporting tab
- Select Fee Reports
- Set Fees Query/Report Parameters, as needed
Note: You can also select an Existing Report to create a new report from.
- Click the Add Report Display Field link to display a list of all fields within the fee database
- Select a field to include in the report
- Repeat steps 4-5 until all necessary fields are added
- Select the Query button to run the report
- The report provides a table that includes records meeting the search criteria and the columns of fields selected
- To save the report, enter Report Name
- Click the Save button
Note: If you are creating from an existing report, select Create New Report on the pop-up.
- To print the report, select the output type and then click the Print button