You can submit your own, browse through others, and vote on feature requests right from the Help Center. This article will show you how to submit a feature request.
- To submit feature requests, you must sign in with your Help Center account.
- Navigate to the CivicGov Community
- Select Feature Requests
Note: You may be prompted to log in. If you have never logged into the Help Center before, you will need to create a new account.
- Select New Post in the right-hand corner
- Add your requested information
- Title: Ensure the title is clear and concise
- Details: Include details about your feature request idea
- Topic: Select the Feature Requests section
- Select Submit