Learn how to add departments or individuals as an available workflow review selection within the status tab of all modules. These configuration steps are available to container administrators.
- Navigate to Admin Tools > Database Management
- Select Utility Modules
- Click Departments in the right menu
Note: “Department” is the naming convention we use to identify any individual entity that requires a separate workflow review selection.
- Scroll down to the Add New Entries To List section and enter the name of the new review stop (department) in a blank field
- Example: If we need a review entry for a plan reviewer named “Bill” which will allow staff to select Bill to manage the plan reviews for a specific record, we would enter text similar to “Plan Reviewer - Bill”
- Click Save List
- Repeat steps 4-5 to add additional entries, as needed (you can add up to 3 entries at a time)
- Navigate to Users Within Departments in the right menu
- Select the department you just created from the drop-down
- In the Assign Users box, select one or more users by clicking the checkbox to the left of their name
- Click Assign Users to Department to save the changes
- The new department(s) and associated users are now ready for use in any module’s status tab