This article will show you how to create an account for the CivicGov Help Center. An account is required if you wish to sign in to view Release Notes, submit a feature request, or view your support tickets.
- This account is different than what you use to log in to your CivicGov product, however, we do recommend using the same email address.
- You can use the same account to log in to any of the CivicPlus product Help Centers.
- Click Sign In on the top right corner of the Help Center
- A sign-in screen will pop up, select the Sign up link in the bottom left corner
Note: Click Get a password if you have had previous email communication with our Support team.
- Enter Your full name and email
Note: We recommend registering with the same email address you use to sign in to the product so that you will be able to view past Support tickets.
- Click Sign up