This article walks through how to add lots to an existing parcel.
- Navigate to Asset Management > Property Management > List
- Search for and select a record
- Enter the number of lots you wish to create in the box and select click here to create additional lots
- Scroll down and fill out the fields for the lot
- Lot Name: Add a name for the lot (will default to Lot #)
- Location: Enter the physical address of the lot, this will populate with the address for the parcel
- Number of Stories: Note the number of stories for the lot
- Occupant Name: Enter the owner or other occupant for the lot
- Occupancy Class: Select the appropriate occupancy class from the drop-down
- Construction Class: Choose the lot construction class
- Notes: The notes field will populate with information about the creation of the lot, add additional notes as needed
- Click Save Parcel
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.