This article walks through how to add a meeting to a project record.
Skip to Topics in This Article
Add a Meeting to a Project
- Navigate to Projects System > Meetings > Add Record
- Fill out the Meeting Details
- Meeting Number: Automatically generated by the system
- Status: Choose a status from the drop-down
- Meeting Type: Select the appropriate meeting type
- Meeting Date / Time: Set the date and time of the meeting
- Location: Enter the address of the meeting
- Meeting Name / Description: Add a name or short description for the meeting
- Apply to Scheduler: Select to apply the meeting to the Scheduler Tool
- Select Associated Projects
Note: The system will allow the user to select multiple projects that will be discussed at the meeting. A copy of the meeting will be placed in each project record automatically by the system.
- Select the Attendees for the meeting from the list or type their names into the box provided
- Fill out the Agenda for the meeting
Note: Click Add Agenda Topic to include additional meeting agenda items that do not relate to a project.
- Upload any Documents for the meeting
- Select Save Meeting
- The meeting will now display under the Meeting Minutes tab of the project record(s) it was associated with
Edit an Existing Meeting
- Navigate to Projects System > Meetings > Search
- Search for the meeting and select Details
- Adjust the Meeting Details and Associated Projects, as needed
- Note the meeting Attendees
- Enter the Meeting Minute Notes
- Fill out the Meeting Overall Vote section and add any additional notes
- Click Save Meeting
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.